Billing Terms and Conditions
Scope of the Terms and Conditions
- This page (together with the documents expressly referred to on it) tells you (Customer) information about us (TURTLE BOXES) and the legal terms and conditions (Terms) on which TURTLE BOXES supplies any of the products (Products) listed on the Website https://www.turtleboxes.com (Website).
- These Terms will apply to any contracts between TURTLE BOXES and Customer for the sale of Products concluded via the Website (Contract) to the exclusion of any other terms that Customer seeks to impose or incorporate, or which may be implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing (except where TURTLE BOXES has given its prior written consent). For the avoidance of doubt, any replies by TURTLE BOXES that reference out to any of Customer’s correspondence which itself refers to the Customer's purchasing terms and conditions shall not have the effect of incorporating such purchasing terms and conditions.
- Customer should read these Terms carefully and make sure it understands them before ordering any Products from the Website. Please note that before placing an order, the Customer will be asked to agree to these Terms. The Customer should print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
- TURTLE BOXES may modify these Terms from time to time without prior notice to the Customer. Every time a Customer wishes to order Products, it should check these Terms to ensure it understands the terms which will apply at that time.
- Information about TURTLE BOXES TURTLE BOXES operates the Website. TURTLE BOXES is a company registered in Surat, India. TURTLE BOXES GST is 24AAICT2922R1ZV. To contact TURTLE BOXES, please refer to the Contact page.
How the Contract is formed between TURTLE BOXES and Customer
- TURTLE BOXES’ order process is set out on the Website, and the Customer shall submit an order using the method set out on the Website.
- For the steps Customer needs to take to place an order through the Website, the Customer should refer to the About Us Page
- Customers will be required to register to use the Website before placing any orders. The Customer is advised to read TURTLE BOXES.
- TURTLE BOXES’ order process allows Customers to check and modify any errors before submitting an order. Customers should take the time to read and review all orders at each stage of the order process.
- After the Customer places an order, the Customer will receive an order confirmation from TURTLE BOXES with a summary of the order (Order Confirmation). However, this does not mean that the order has been accepted. TURTLE BOXES’ acceptance of the order will take place as described in the next point.
- The Contract between Customer and TURTLE BOXES shall only be concluded after the Customer has uploaded the Artwork as per artwork guidelines. TURTLE BOXES has sent a separate order confirmation via e-mail (Acceptance of Order). TURTLE BOXES will send the Acceptance of Order via e-mail within five days after receiving the Artwork, on which date the Contract between Customer and TURTLE BOXES will be concluded.
- The Customer confirms that the transmitted Artwork does not contain any personal or copyright data.
Status of Customer
Customer acknowledges and agrees that these Terms and any document expressly referred to constitute the entire agreement between TURTLE BOXES and Customer. Customer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of TURTLE BOXES which is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
Content of the Order and Proof Requirements
TURTLE BOXES completes all orders solely based on print data and information (Artwork) submitted by the Customer. The Customer must ensure it has read and understood its responsibilities in these Terms and set out in more detail on the Artwork Guide
The Customer must check the Artwork carefully against the Format Requirements before submitting it to TURTLE BOXES. TURTLE BOXES will not review any Artwork for compliance with the Format Requirements or otherwise for any typographical errors.
When TURTLE BOXES has received the Artwork from the Customer, TURTLE BOXES will perform a ‘Standard Artwork Check’ on every order submitted by the Customer. The extent to which TURTLE BOXES checks the Artwork is detailed on the FAQ page.
Where Customer has not submitted Artwork in CMYK mode as per the Format Requirements, TURTLE BOXES shall be entitled to convert the Artwork to ensure it complies with the Format Requirements. In these circumstances, the liability for any resulting colour deviations lies solely with the Customer. By transmitting the Artwork in any other mode than the specified CMYK mode, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the conversion is carried out at the Customer’s own risk. TURTLE BOXES shall not be liable for any alterations and changes to the Artwork arising from the conversion.
The Customer has to ensure elements close to the packaging edge such as page numbers, lines, or other layout features are not cut off or end up too close to the edge of the page; TURTLE BOXES carries out a minimal anamorphic (unproportional) scaling for the transmitted data to visually obtain an optimum print result for the contents. The Customer explicitly declares agreement with the adaptation of TURTLE BOXES’ print data and contents concerning scaling and cropping. Reference is made to the exclusion of liability for faulty print data as defined by the above regulations in Section 5.
For the avoidance of doubt, TURTLE BOXES will not accept any responsibility or liability for any colour variations, irregularities, or other defects whatsoever of the Products ordered by Customer which are caused as a result of Artwork not complying with the Format Requirements, including (but not limited to) graphics and images, colours and colour mode, cut, fonts and lines.
TURTLE BOXES reserves the right to refuse any orders and/or terminate any Contracts where the transmitted Artwork contains representations and/or glorification of violence; discriminatory, insulting, or libelous statements and/or representations concerning race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or age; pornography as well as other illegal, unconstitutional or in particular criminal relevant contents or contents violating the rights of third parties.
TURTLE BOXES has committed itself to remain neutral. Therefore, print orders with sponsoring are not possible for the following topics: political, religious/ideological, racist, gender-biased, pro-violence, or similar topics. TURTLE BOXES reserves the right to change such print orders accordingly or to refuse or cancel
Rights of cancellation
Once the production of your packaging has begun, it will be no longer possible for us to cancel your order. Typically, we advise you to contact us on customer care if you want to cancel your order.
Customer Care No. 18008918021 Email: [email protected]
Customers may pay for products when placing the order using a debit card or credit card or Internet Banking or by bank transfer after placing an order. Customers should note that where payment is made by bank transfer after placing an order, TURTLE BOXES shall not start production of the Products until payment has been received in full., TURTLE BOXES is entitled to withhold the goods until TURTLE BOXES has received a confirmation of the proper initiation of the payment process.
TURTLE BOXES will endeavour to deliver the Products as soon as possible after the Customer’s order has been accepted and TURTLE BOXES has completed the production of the Products.
Delivery of the Products shall be performed during regular business hours, Monday to Saturday 8 am to 7 pm.
Suppose the Customer is not available at the delivery address. In that case, TURTLE BOXES will leave a note that the Products have been returned to TURTLE BOXES’ premises, and the Customer must contact TURTLE BOXES to rearrange delivery. In circumstances where TURTLE BOXES has re-arranged delivery and Customer is not available at the certain address on the agreed date and time to take delivery of the Products, Then, TURTLE BOXES shall be entitled (at its discretion) to charge Customer for any additional costs reasonably incurred by TURTLE BOXES in attempting to re-deliver the Products.
TURTLE BOXES will use the personal information provided by the Customer to supply the Products.